As a developer or builder in Gawler or Barossa Valley, one of your objectives is to save time and money during construction projects. At EzyupHire, we’re here to help you make that happen.
We have a wide variety of access equipment for hire at competitive rates to increase worksite productivity. Our access equipment fleet includes lifts for workers and materials, all-terrain work platforms, telehandlers, forklifts, reach stackers, and more.
To start the hiring process, please visit our equipment pages to view our selection of access equipment, or contact us directly at 1300 565 316 to discuss your needs.
If you want to learn more about our equipment categories and the benefits of working with EzyupHire, we invite you to keep reading.
We have the following types of access equipment for hire:
– Knuckle Booms – Knuckle booms are versatile lifts and viable alternatives to scissor lifts and straight booms in compact spaces. We have both electric- and diesel-powered knuckle booms available for indoor and outdoor use.
– Telehandlers – If you want to move heavy loads around your construction site, you need a telescopic handler. Our Manitou Telehandler has a lift capacity of 4 tons and 1200mm standard fork tines for transporting materials and heavy construction equipment.
– Scissor Lifts – We have a wide range of electric and diesel scissor lifts to provide stable working platforms at heights of up to 16m. The diesel scissor lifts are suitable for outdoor use and rough terrains while our electric scissor lifts have zero emissions and low noise levels for indoor use.
– Lighting Towers – Ensure 24-hour productivity and optimal safety with our hydraulic lighting towers. With our selection of six 1000W or four 1500W metal halide lamps, you can have up to 6000W of light to illuminate your construction site.
– Vertical Mast Lifts – Our vertical mast lift provides a platform height of up to 6.02m and a working height of up to 8.02m. The lift has a total weight capacity of 159kg for lifting additional equipment. We also have a selection of smaller models available.
– Forklift – We offer indoor and outdoor forklifts for transporting and lifting materials on any construction site. Our Ausa all-terrain forklifts feature four-wheel drive and have a lifting capacity of up to 5 tons.
If you have projects in Gawler and Barossa or sites near Adelaide, you need a leading construction EWP hire supplier that provides not only reliable and safe solutions, but also affordable rates that fit your budget.
At EzyupHire, we subject our equipment to extensive performance and safety testing. We also inspect wearable components regularly and replace them as soon as they start reaching the end of their lifespan.
Our equipment is suitable for all construction sites, terrains, and environments, and we only use machines from leading and established international manufacturers, including Genie, Melo, JLG, Snorkel, and MEC.
We partner with several hire providers in South Australia, and if we don’t have specific access equipment available, we can assist you in finding what you need.
Contact Us Today
When carrying out a construction or maintenance project, time and costs are of the essence. You need energy-efficient, reliable, and safe equipment for complete elevated access and optimal productivity.
EzyupHire is a responsive and affordable equipment hire company with an excellent track record and a convenient and quick booking process. Visit our booking page, leave your details, and we will contact you at a time that is convenient for you to make arrangements. You can also give us a call at 1300 565 316 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss your hire equipment needs and learn more about the equipment we have available.[grw place_photo="https://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/place_api/icons/generic_business-71.png" place_name="Ezyuphire" place_id="ChIJ4xgYed3HsGoR63VFeIoZbUQ" pagination="5" text_size="120" refresh_reviews=true hide_reviews=true lazy_load_img=true reduce_avatars_size=true open_link=true nofollow_link=true view_mode="list"]