EzyUpHire’s large fleet of access equipment includes electric and diesel all-terrain work platforms, telehandlers, forklifts, reach stackers, generators, lighting towers, material lifts, and man lifts.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss your hire equipment needs. The long or short term we can help: 1300 565 316
Access Equipment Types
- Knuckle Booms – wide range of motion and articulation options, compact folding for tight spaces
- Telehandler Hire – up to 17.5m height and 4 tonne lifting capacity
- Electric Scissor Lifts – compact folding for tight spaces. Zero emissions and low noise, ideal for indoor use
- >Diesel Scissor Lifts – up to 16m platform height and 680kg lift capacity. Outdoor functionality including 4-wheel drive
- Lighting Towers – made in Australia, easily transportable, quiet and efficient
- Vertical Mast Lifts – 6m platform height, 159kg lifting capacity
Rates & Booking Details for Access Hire
We offer upfront and very affordable rates so you can get the job done right the first time without breaking the budget. Browse our rates directly here (includes daily, weekly and monthly as well as transport costs). You can also request a quick quote via our form or give us a buzz with any inquiries: 1300 565 316.
If you want to browse the options and book at your leisure, you can utilise our online booking portal.
We’re proud to be a part of the decades-old but ever-evolving access equipment hire industry, encompassing many sub areas including elevated and aerial work platforms. These machines bring safety and efficiency to agricultural and industrial work sites big and small and around the world including our little piece of paradise here in Adelaide, South Australia.
EzyUpHire is an Adelaide owned and operated family business and we’re proud to be a part of this great industry. We make it our business and stake our reputation on our ability to deliver you the right machines at the right price to make your job easier. If you have any questions or queries, anything at all, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.